Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Friend


Every once in awhile I come  back to the Everyday Occasions card making kit for some card with fun and colorful elements.  This one is no exception and the few things I used that were not from the kit were the Watercolor Wonder washi tape, a piece of Whisper White, a piece of Bermuda Bay and the stamp from Blessed By God.

 
The rest of the pieces were in the kit and I didn't alter them at all.  There is also a piece added to the envelope (which also comes in the kit) to make it a little more exciting.
 
Supplies:
Blessed by God
Memento Black ink
Bermuda Bay, Whisper White card stock
Everyday Occasions card making kit
Watercolor Wonder washi tape

 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!