Sunday, July 27, 2014

Anniversary Cards

 
Today I have a couple different anniversary cards to share with you.  The first one uses some Silver Fancy Foil Vellum, a tag leftover from a Paper Pumpkin kit and an image from Draw the Line.

 
I added some small hearts to each card and both sentiments are from teeny tiny wishes.

 
Next, I used the negative of a labels collection framelit in silver glimmer as my starting point.  I added some Silver Fancy Foil vellum behind it and added it to a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock.

 
Supplies:
Teeny Tiny Wishes, Draw the line
Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Raspberry Ripple card stock
Smoky Slate, Craft white ink
small heart punch
modern label punch
Silver Glimmer paper
Silver Fancy foil vellum
1/8" silver ribbon
Labels collection framelits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!