Monday, July 7, 2014

Blessings

Today I have two cards for you that are very different, but made with the same stamp set called Blessed by God.  I knew it was one I wanted to have because it is great for many different occasions - baptism, marriage, friendship, everyday, etc...


 
For the card above, I used Back to Black designer series paper and added a piece of embossed Pear Pizzazz over it before adding my sentiment and some 1/4" cotton ribbon (by the way, if you haven't tried this ribbon yet - it is awesome! )

 
I admit I should have used a darker ink color for the sentiment on this card, but in real life it is much more clear to read...I chose some Moonlight dsp in the background on this card and also used some Kraft card stock.
 
Supplies:
Blessed by God
Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz ink
Kraft, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz card stock
Moonlight and Back to Black dsp
1/4" white cotton ribbon
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!