Saturday, July 19, 2014

Blooming Birthday

 
Sometimes what I think a card will look like before I begin and what it actually ends up like are pretty far off.  This card is one of those and I actually don't like it at all, but thought I would share it anyway so you see that they all don't turn out quite like you planned!

 
I think the biggest mistake is the color combination - I used Pistachio Pudding, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist and I just don't like it.

 
I cut the front of the card about 1/4" short and added a little piece of Kraft card stock to the inside for a little different look.
 
Supplies:
Flower Patch
Pistachio Pudding, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist ink
Whisper White, Kraft card stock
basic rhinestones
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!