Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happiness Is


 
This card uses some pieces from the Happiness Is Project Life Collection as well as the Big News stamp set.  As you can see, very quick to throw together and it still looks fun.
 

 
I added a neutrals button with some linen thread as an accent and done! 
 
I am still trying to keep up with posts for you everyday...we will see!  Hopefully I can catch up and get ahead of myself (in preparation for the harvest coming up before I know it) so I can breathe again!

 
Supplies:
Big News
Basic Gray ink
Whisper White, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake card stock
Project Life Happiness Is collection
neutrals button
linen thread
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!