Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hello There Again

 
This is the card I made with some inspiration from the card I shared yesterday.  I used the same stamp sets and some of the same colors but changed it up.

 
My background is Blushing Bride that has been embossed with the Large Polka Dots folder and I added some 5/8" Chevron ribbon around it.

 
Supplies:
Work of Art, Hello There
Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Mossy Meadow card stock
Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride and So Saffron ink
Large Polka Dots folder
5/8" naturals chevron ribbon
button
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!