Thursday, July 31, 2014

Never Too Much Happy

 
Today, I needed a card for a couple celebrating their 43rd anniversary and that couple happens to be my parents.  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!

 
I chose to use some Flowerpot designer series paper as my background and added some basic rhinestones to each of the polka dots.  Then, I used some Crushed Curry chevron ribbon and Watercolor wonder washi tape for a couple more accents. 

 
The sentiment is stamped on an Apothecary accent die cut.
 
Supplies:
Yippee Skippee, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Whisper White card stock
Basic gray ink
Flowerpot dsp
Apothecary accents framelits
basic rhinestones
Crushed Curry chevron ribbon
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!