Sunday, July 13, 2014

Seize the Cake

 
On this card, I used a stamp from a past My Paper Pumpkin kit along with the Work of Art and Something to Say stamp sets. I thought is would work for a masculine card pretty well with the color combination I used (Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana).

 
The Happy Birthday is punched out with the new 2" circle punch and I used the 2 1/2" punch for the Coastal Cabana layer.

 
Supplies:
My Paper Pumpkin, Something to Say, Work of Art
Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, Whisper White card stock
Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Coastal Cabana ink
Neutrals Buttons
Moonlight dsp
Honeycomb folder
 2" circle punch
 2 1/2" circle punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!