Sunday, August 24, 2014

August Paper Pumpkin Take 2

 
As promised, I have some card samples made with the latest Paper Pumpkin kit pieces.  They are fairly similar to the samples that come with the kit, with a few small variations.

 
The bigger pieces are die cut already for you with the sentiments on them.

 
The stamps are 4 different sentiments that fit in the little banners and the tiny little dot that you see stamped on all the cards.

 
Don't forget, you can still sign up for September's kit and get 50% off your first 2 months! Just go here and use the halfoff2 code when you sign up. You may choose to continue receiving the kits, or you may cancel at any time.
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!