Tuesday, August 19, 2014

For all things

 
More holiday catalog items in the card I am sharing today.  We have some watercolor type images in the For All Things stamp set and I just love playing with those.  One of the images is stamped behind the sentiment on this card with Pistachio Pudding ink.


 
The designer paper is part of a collection called Under the Tree specialty paper and it ties in with the Kraft theme the catalog has in the packaging department (wrapping paper, boxes, bags, etc.). 
 
Supplies:
For all things
Pistachio Pudding, Early Espresso ink
Marina Mist, Whisper White card stock
Under the tree specialty paper
On point folder
Apothecary accents framelits
boutique in color details


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!