Sunday, August 31, 2014

Gee, Thanks

 
After making the page I shared with you yesterday I created a card using the Word Bubbles framelits too (and the same designer series paper as well) although they look nothing at all alike!

 
I thought some itty bitty accents punches with basic rhinestones in the middle were nice accents with the designer paper pattern.
 
Supplies:
Just Sayin'
Memento black ink
Whisper White, Lost Lagoon card stock
Flowerpot dsp
1/4" Blushing Bride cotton ribbon
basic rhinestones
itty bitty accents punches
 Word Bubbles framelits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!