Friday, August 8, 2014

Lego Birthday

 
If only this stamp set had come out a few years sooner!  My oldest is the Lego lover in the family although he is starting to outgrow them, but I still thought this stamp set would be great for kids cards.

 
It is really a pretty simple card, just using some bright inks and card stocks.  The stamp set also includes a robot, blocks, yo yo and a parachute. 
 
 
Supplies:
Boys will be Boys
Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive ink
Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla card stock
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!