Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Patterns and Textures

 
This card may be a little overboard with different patterns and textures.  I threw in the Chevron folder, Hexagon Hive thinlit, and itty bitty accents punches for texture and the Work of Art stamp set and Flashback designer series paper for patterns. 

 
I might stamp off the chevron image before I stamp behind the sentiment next time to lighten it up a little.

 
Supplies:
Work of Art, Yippee Skippee
Basic Gray, Pool Party ink
Real Red, Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock
Flashback dsp
Chevron folder
Hexagon Hive thinlit
itty bitty accents punches
Adorning accents edgelit


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!