Friday, August 15, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Take One

Over the next three days I am  going to share a few cards using the Seasonally Scattered stamp set that will be in the Holiday catalog coming to you soon. 
 

 
There are three stamps in the set, "Love", "Merry" and "Thanks" and they are large images (yeah!).  The first cards use the "love" image and I chose Silver Metallic ink for the first card and White Craft ink for the second.

 
I added a piece of Silver Fancy Foil Vellum over Lost Lagoon card stock and then the stamped image on Real Red card stock.  As accents, I used some 1/8" silver ribbon and frosted sequins.
 
 
The second card has a Kraft card stock base and it is embossed with the arrows folder.  I added a piece of white satin ribbon and a punched out heart.
 
Supplies:
Seasonally Scattered
Silver Metallic, White Craft ink
Whisper White, Real Red, Lost Lagoon and Kraft card stock
Silver fancy foil vellum
frosted sequins
1/8" silver ribbon
white satin ribbon
itty bitty accents punch
arrows folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!