Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Stuffed with Happiness


As the kids prepare for school to start and I try to plan ahead for a couple months of harvest, the cards I share with you generally won't be too complicated. 
 
This one uses the Mingle all the Way stamp set again, this time using the Thanksgiving sentiment. 

 
Some Color Me Autumn designer series paper a few punches and a Draw the Line image complete the basic card.
 
Supplies:
Draw the Line, Mingle all the Way
Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze ink
Pear Pizzazz, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso card stock
scallop edge punch
note tag punch
1 3/4" scallop circle punch
Color me Autumn dsp
gold basic buttons
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!