Saturday, August 16, 2014

Take 2

 
Today's cards show the "thanks" sentiment in the Seasonally Scattered stamp set.  Both bases are Soft Suede card stock and I used the Decorative Dots and Stylish Stripes folders directly on the card bases.

 
The first image is stamped in baked Brown Sugar and the second in Cajun Craze.  Each one has some Color Me Autumn designer series paper (you are going to love this pack!).  The top has a few gold basic metal buttons and on the bottom, the accent is Venetian crochet trim.

 
Supplies:
Seasonally Scattered
Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla card stock
Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze ink
Stylish stripes folder
Decorative dots folder
Venetian crochet trim
gold basic buttons
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!