Saturday, August 30, 2014

Target Practice


It wasn't long after our son, Hunter, finished his Hunter Safety course that he wanted to get in some target practice with his dad.  Our dog seemed to want to stick beside him when he was shooting and also when our other son, Wyatt, was taking a turn and I got some fun pictures of the process without them knowing.
 
 
I used the Calling All Heros stamp set for the title and the corner images.  After stamping, I used the white chalk maker to make some dotted lines on the inside of the images and then colored the whole corner with Daffodil Delight blendabilities markers. 

 
I added a little Word Bubble die cut to the corner of one of the photos as well.

 
Supplies:
Memento Black ink
White chalk marker
Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Basic Black card stock
Flowerpot dsp
Word Bubbles framelits
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!