Friday, August 22, 2014

Watercolor Background

 
We are sticking with Be the Star again today for a different version, again using the stars as a background.  Using several different colors, I added stars on both the card base and the next layer before adding my sentiment over the top.

 
The sentiment layer is watercolor paper that has been colored with an aqua painter and some Marina Mist ink. 

 
Supplies:
Be the Star, Really Good Greetings
Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Marina Mist, Lost Lagoon ink
Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Watercolor card stock
Note tag punch
1/8" silver ribbon
Beach house washi tape
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!