Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Watercolored Sympathy


On this sympathy card, I used some watercolor paper and my aqua painter for a washed out background.  The flowers and sentiment are from the Bloom with Hope stamp set (hostess set) and I added some embossed Mossy Meadow card stock behind it.
 

 
If you haven't tried this cotton ribbon yet, you don't know what you are missing!  It is really quite easy to work with and looks great on projects as well.
 
 
Supplies:
Bloom with Hope
Night of Navy, Strawberry Slush, Marina Mist ink
Mossy Meadow, Watercolor paper and Whisper White card stock
Modern Mosaic folder
1/4" Marina Mist cotton ribbon
aqua painter
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!