Monday, August 25, 2014

White Distressed


At Late Night Stampers, the challenge is now distressing and I chose to use White craft ink on Basic Black card stock as my distressing. 
 

 
First, I added some of the White craft ink to the Basic Black card stock and let it dry.  Then, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars folder and added a little more White craft ink to bring out the stars. 
 
 
Next, I stamped the sentiment with Memento black ink and used some blendabilities markers to color over it and add color to some of the words. 
 
Hope you play along with us and you can check out the rest of the design team samples here.
 
Supplies:
Mingle All the Way
Memento Black, White Craft ink
Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Lucky stars folder
3/4" Pumpkin Pie Chevron ribbon
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!