Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Autumn Thank You


 
Some fall colors again today on a pretty quick thank you card using the For all things and Watercolor thank you stamp sets.  The leaf image is stamped in Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze and the sentiment in Early Espresso.

 
I added a little piece of Cherry Cobbler 3/4" chevron ribbon with a staple on the side as a little accent. 
 
Supplies:
Watercolor Thank You, For all Things
Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar ink
Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White card stock
Decorative dots folder
3/4" Cherry Cobbler chevron ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!