Monday, September 8, 2014

Big Brothers

 
I had some fun pictures that I took while the kids weren't watching and I thought I would document them. The boys were so sweet to make sure Maddie didn't fall on the rocks while they were setting up for their picture!

 
 
My journaling is a little different than what I usually do as I followed the picture line and kind of zig zagged around them.
 
 
 
Supplies:
Blessed by God
Epic Alphabet
Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon ink
Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz card stock
All is Calm specialty paper
1 3/4" circle punch
What's up punch
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!