Saturday, September 13, 2014

Polka Dotted Things



Another Thanksgiving type card share for you today...  Behind the sentiment, I stamped both the water colored leaf image and the water colored splotch image (not sure what else to call it!!). 

 
We are back to that awesome large polka dot folder again and a die cut from the Apothecary accents framelits cut from the Color Me Autumn designer series paper.

 
Supplies:
For all things
Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss ink
Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake card stock
Color Me Autumn dsp
Apothecary Accents
Large Polka Dots folder
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!