Thursday, September 25, 2014

School Days


I shared the first day of school pictures with you awhile ago because the signs I had the kids hold were made with My Digital Studio, but now I will share a layout using the pictures and also done with My Digital Studio.
 
 
I used the Back to School collection and there are two designer pages all ready to throw pictures into and add your journaling.  I made some very small changes, but essentially these are what Stampin' Up! has put together for us to make EASY pages.

 
All the elements of the pages are also in the collection as stamps, designer paper or embellishments as well so you can do your own thing if you choose.
 
Supplies:
My Digital Studio
Back to School collection
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!