Thursday, October 2, 2014

Birthday Kindness

 
This card is made with a hodge podge of things - scraps, different stamp sets and designer papers.  The background is Under the Tree specialty paper which you can see doesn't have to be used for Holiday things all the time.  

 
The stamp sets are Label Love and Gifts of Kindness, both stamped with Memento Black ink.
 
Supplies:
Gifts of Kindness, Label Love
 Memento Black ink
Under the Tree specialty paper
Kraft, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise card stock
Artisan label punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!