Saturday, October 25, 2014

For the Bride

 
I thought the Tea Lace paper doilies would be fun to add to a Bridal shower card so when I was putting a few different ones together I came up with this.  It is very basic, but I think the doily adds a lot to it.

 
In addition to the doily, there is some Gold Soiree specialty paper and gold baker's twine added to the Pistachio Pudding layer of the card.

 
Supplies:
Cheers to Love
Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White card stock
Baked Brown Sugar ink
Gold Soiree specialty paper
Tea lace paper doily
Decorative label punch
Gold baker's twine

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!