Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray!

 
This layout shares the excitement of Maddie's big accomplishment this summer (a story that I shared with you earlier).  I used the Be the Star stamp set as the background and added some of the Confetti Stars punched pieces as well.

 
The title is from Bravo and the little bike from Life's Adventures.  I added a little Sweet Taffy dsp and that was about it.  I realize I took the picture before I added the journaling, but eventually that found its way there too :)
 

 
Supplies:
Be the Star, Life's Adventure, Bravo
Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise ink
Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie card stock
Sweet Taffy dsp
Confetti Stars border punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!