Monday, October 6, 2014

Spooky Screamy Halloween

 
 
We are trying something new at our Late Night Stampers Challenge Blog, the challenges will now run for a whole month instead of two weeks, giving you more time to participate with us!  This month's theme is Halloween/Fall projects (cards, scrapbook pages, goodie bags, wreaths, anything you choose to create with a Halloween/Fall theme and Stampin' Up! products).
 
 
I chose to make a little goodie bag with a couple pieces of the Simply Created Banner kit.  To make the pouch, I punched holes in the two banner pieces with my crop-o-dile and added White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone trim to hold it together. 

 
There are some Gorgeous Grunge images on the front banner piece that were stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink.

 
I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White card stock with Memento Black ink and then used my Blendabilities (Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie) to color over it.  The little bats are from the October Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
Supplies:
Mingle all the Way
Gorgeous Grunge
Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black ink
Blendabilities
Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Sweet Taffy dsp
White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone trim
Simply Created Banner kit
October Paper Pumpkin kit
 
Come on over and join us or just check out the samples the rest of the design team has created for you!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!