Thursday, October 23, 2014

Two Tone Ornament


I am sure you have probably seen the fun ornaments the lucky Founder's Circle attendees created and have shared lately.  Well, I wanted to give them a try too and it was really fun to put together!
 
 
I embellished mine without a bow, just an All is Calm snowflake embellishment and a little tag with a sentiment from Making Spirits bright.
 
 
Supplies:
clear plastic ornament
Making Spirits bright
Old Olive ink
Very Vanilla and Old Olive card stock
Two tone Old Olive ribbon
All is calm snowflake embellishment
linen thread
modern label punch
word window punch
sticky strip
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!