Wednesday, November 26, 2014

More of Winnie the Pooh

 
Here are the last three variations of the wooden pieces I shared with you yesterday.  The customer wanted to make sure I used the same saying on all of them "...if there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever..."

 
Again, I used some retired items, but on the masculine ones I decided to use the Wetlands stamp set.

 
Again, lots of sponging (I actually used the reinker and put it directly on my sponge for the edges of the wood instead of tapping it into my ink pad).

 
Hope you enjoy them (and my customer too does too)!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!