Friday, November 14, 2014

Note Pad Holder


Today's project is a note pad holder made with the Under the Tree specialty paper.  The note pad measures 7" x 3 3/4" so I cut a piece of specialty paper that was 9 3/4" x 7 1/4".  


I scored the specialty paper on the long side at 2" and 2 1/2" inches and then flipped it and scored at 3" and 3 1/2" to create a lopsided cover.  The note pad was added to the inside with sticky strip and I added a little piece of velcro to the square panel on the front to keep it closed.


It is decorated with the Letterpress stamp set and a Nordic designer button.


Supplies:
Letterpress Winter
Coastal Cabana ink
Whisper White, Real Red card stock
Under the Tree specialty paper
Nordic designer button
sticky strip
Simply Scored Tool
Velcro


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!