Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Paper Pumpkin Part 1

 
I took a little time to work on my November Paper Pumpkin while at a retreat last weekend and I just love the cards and tags that were in the kit.  

 
I followed the examples on these and will share with you an alternate 3D project tomorrow. 

 
I think there were enough pieces for 12 tags and 10 cards in the kit and although I haven't done anything with them yet, I kept the punched out letters from the tag to use another time.

 
Now is a great time to purchase gift subscriptions for someone on your Christmas list (or for yourself!). 
 
  
Item
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription
Price (Shipping Included)
137858
 1 month
$19.95
137859
 3 month
$59.85
137860
 6 month
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861
 12 month
$215.40 -- save $2 per month
 
 

To purchase your subscriptions, just click here!  There are also refills from past kits available if you loved the contents and wished there was more inside!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!