Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Paper Pumpkin Part 2

As promised, here is the alternative item I made with the November Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used one of the cards and folded it on the score lines.
 
 
Then, I measured to see how big I needed to make a box to fit inside. 

 
The box is attached to the bottom and sides of the card and then I added a tag to the top as a way of closing the box off.

 
Some embellishments on the sides were all it needed to be complete.

 
 
 
  
Item
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription
Price (Shipping Included)
137858
 1 month
$19.95
137859
 3 month
$59.85
137860
 6 month
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861
 12 month
$215.40 -- save $2 per month
 
 

To purchase your subscriptions, just click here!  There are also refills from past kits available if you loved the contents and wished there was more inside!


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!