Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October Paper Pumpkin



October's Paper Pumpkin kit contained some really fun triangle boxes to put together!  You could put them all together and create a paper pie (with the slices already separated of course) or use them in lots of other fun ways. 

 
I chose to make a card after cutting a box down and then using some of the other elements of the kit.

 
Cute pom poms, huh?  There are LOTS of those in the kit as well!!


Supplies:
October Paper Pumpkin kit
 
You can sign up for your own Paper Pumpkin kit at any time by using the link on the left side of this post.  In addition, you can order kits on workshops or any type of order and give them as gifts as prepaid subscriptions! 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!