Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sunshine

 
As I get ready for a semi-annual scrapbooking retreat, one of the things I needed to do was make a couple sets of swap cards.  This is one of them and I will share the other on another day.  

 
The background is printed from My Digital Studio and the designer paper is in the collection called Modern Prints. 

 
I chose a sentiment from Ray of Sunshine and added a little bit of Watercolor Wonder designer washi tape and a basic hodgepodge clip to finish it off.
 
Supplies:
Ray of Sunshine
Blackberry Bliss ink
Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White card stock
Watercolor Wonder washi tape
Basic hodgepodge clips
My Digital Studio
Modern Prints collection


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!