Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Texture and Pattern

 
I always seen to go back to this sentiment that was in the first Paper Pumpkin kit, I love the fonts as well as the words.
 
There are quite a few things going on in this card...maybe too much?  I chose to add a Positively Chevron background followed by some Decorative Dots embossing.

 
Another Paper Pumpkin stamp is placed behind the sentiment and I also used the Gorgeous Grunge set for a little splatter.

 
Supplies:
Gorgeous Grunge, Positively Chevron, Paper Pumpkin
Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon ink
Soft Suede, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon card stock
Note tag punch
mini stapler
Decorative dots folder
Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!