Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wooden Elements


Again, I have run out of sympathy cards and wanted to make something with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set, but a little different that using the tree images.  I chose to use the leaf image behind the sentiment from Love and Sympathy.


There is a strip of Color Me Autumn designer series paper and a Autumn wooden element added as well to keep the look simple, but add a little extra.


Supplies:
Lovely as a Tree, Love and Sympathy
Mossy Meadow, Baked Brown Sugar ink
Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow card stock
Color me autumn dsp
Autumn wooden elements

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!