Saturday, January 10, 2015

Gift Card Birthday

 
Here are a couple more cards made with the BYOP stamp set that I used on yesterday's card.  I added a Gift card envelope die cut to the front of both of them to go with the theme.

 
The designer series paper is called Birthday Bash and has some fun colors and patterns to it.  I added the Arrows folder for texture on the background piece of Crushed Curry card stock.

 
Each card layout is similar, but just the sentiment is changed.  You could easily put the gift card envelope on the inside as well.

 
Supplies:
BYOP
Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay ink
Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay card stock
Birthday Bash dsp
Arrows folder
Gift card envelope and trims thinlit
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!