Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine's Day Decorations

 
A customer of mine asked me to create some Valentine's Day Kleenex boxes for her.  First, I was not sure how to cover them since 12 x 12 paper would not be quite big enough.  Then I decided to try some of the awesome kraft wrapping paper Stampin' Up! had during the holidays.  

 
It seemed to work perfectly for what I had planned!

 
I used it on both boxes, but made the decorations slightly different on each one.

 
On the top, I used the Word label punch to create the hole for the Kleenex to come out.

 
The stamped images on the box are from the Snuggles and Smooches photopolymer stamp set.

 
I added some Gold Foil sheets that were embossed with the Decorative Dots folder...

 
and I had lots of retired red buttons that I made use of!

 
The die cut hearts are from the Hearts a Flutter framelits set.
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!