Monday, February 9, 2015

Big on You


Another BIG greeting that I love!  This stamp set has 4 large greetings and it is called Big on You (in the Occasions catalog). 
 
I have some stamped images from Be the Star on my Soft Suede background piece and then I added some Watercolor Wonder washi tape and a piece punched with the confetti stars border punch.
 

 
Supplies:
Big on You, Be the Star
Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky ink
Soft Suede, Whisper White card stock
Confetti stars punch
itty bitty shapes punch
linen thread
Watercolor wonder washi tape
corner punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!