Sunday, February 1, 2015

For the Bride

 
I made a few Bridal Shower cards showcasing the Simply Irresistible specialty paper (SAB 2015) and the Cheers to Love stamp set.  The lighting in the photo makes the specialty paper kind of difficult to see, I apologize for that, but it is the polka dot pattern from that collection that I have used on this card.

 
Supplies:
Cheers to Love
Baked Brown Sugar ink
Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White card stock
Simply Irresistible specialty paper
Decorative dots folder
2 1/2" circle punch
Apothecary accents dies
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!