Sunday, February 15, 2015

Heart Box

 
I am sure you have seen the adorable Decorative Window Gift boxes in the Catalog and Idea book on page 200...I decided to make a little Valentine's Box with one of them and added a shaker aspect to the window. 
 
 
I die cut a circle that was just bigger than the window sheet on the box and used the shaker frames dimensional adhesives to add it to the underside of the window sheet after I added some sequins and punched out hearts.

 
To the outside, I added some Stacked with Love designer series paper and a button to the sides and some baker's twine (from the January Paper Pumpkin kit) and a tag (using a stamp also from the January Paper Pumpkin kit). 
 
Supplies:
January Paper Pumpkin stamps and baker's twine
Real Red ink
Stacked with Love dsp
Decorative window gift box
shaker frames
circles framelits
sequins
heart border punch
ticket duo builder punch
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!