Friday, February 13, 2015

Just for You

 
Although I haven't found a lot of time to play with them yet, I really like the chalkboard paper and ColorBox Chalk ink pads.  On this card I paired them with the Balloon Bash stamp set and some Stacked with Love designer series paper.

 
On a separate piece of Whisper White card stock, I stamped the image a second time and cut out the banner, placing it on the chalkboard paper with Stampin' dimensionals.
 
 
Supplies:
Balloon Bash
ColorBox Chalk Aquamarine ink, Coastal Cabana ink
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey card stock
Decorative Dots folder
Stacked with Love dsp
Basic hodgepodge clips assortment
 
post signature

1 comment:

Cary said...

Cute! Now I better go play too!XXXOOO

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!