Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chocolate!

 
I found these adorable milk bottles awhile ago and recently used one as a door prize filled with Hershey's kisses.  I thought the Lovely Amazing You sentiment fit pretty well with the theme!

 
I wrapped some Marina Mist chevron ribbon around the bottle and attached it with sticky strip before adding the punched sentiment with a couple of Stampin' dimensionals.

 
On the top, I just layered some punches and added a button from the Best Year Ever accessory pack (SAB 2015).
 
Supplies:
Lovely Amazing You
Blackberry Bliss ink
Whisper White, Marina Mist card stock
1 3/8" x 2" circle punches
1 3/4" scallop circle punch
Marina Mist chevron ribbon
In Color clothespin
Best Year Ever accessory pack (SAB 2015)
sticky strip, Stampin' dimensionals, snail adhesive, glue dots
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!