Friday, March 6, 2015

February Paper Pumpkin

 
Now that my February Paper Pumpkin kit arrived, I can show you the fun that is inside!  The first picture is of the envelope box for the fun cards.

 
These accordion cards are lots of fun and you can play with the backgrounds so many different ways.  I have only put one together so far, but the ideas are running through my head...mini albums are one thought.

 
The background stamps that come with the kit are lots of fun...

 
The letters are felt and also self adhesive...

 
More samples of the background stamps...


 
And the completed card and box.  You can purchase extra kits if you are already a paper pumpkin subscriber..
 

 
Layers of Gratitude Refill Kit
Layers Of Gratitude Refill Kit 139148
Price: $7.95
(February 2015)
Kit includes
* 8 White accordion card bases
* 8 Kraft boxes
* 48 Felt letter stickers
* Orange and white baker’s twine (6 yds)
* 24 Adhesive strips

* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.

If you aren't a subscriber and want to be...just go here to sign up!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!