Sunday, March 15, 2015

For Being You

Today I have used a couple products that were just announced March 1st as new additions to the Sale-a-bration lineup. That means, you can get them FREE with a $50 order :) 
 

 
The sentiment comes from the stamp set called For Being You (SAB 2015) and I have stamped the Thanks on Chalkboard paper.  Both parts of the sentiment are stamped with the Colorbox chalk ink.

 
The colorful background is the Sheer perfection designer vellum that has been colored with Blendabilities markers (you can also use the regular markers).

 
The button is another Sale-a-bration item!
 
Supplies:
For Being You (SAB 2015)
Colorbox Chalk ink - Aquamarine and Yellow Citrus
Whisper White, Basic Gray card stock
Chalkboard paper
Sheer Perfection Designer vellum (SAB 2015)
Blendabilities
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!