Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Paper Pumpkin Finale

For the final project using the items in the March Paper Pumpkin kit, I created a scrapbook page.  The title includes the stitched piece from the kit and the stamped image is from Perfect Pennants.
 
 
I added a piece of Sweet Taffy designer series paper along with a couple stamped images and circles.

 
Here is the group of projects all in one place...I did actually have one half piece of note card left and some thread too. 

 
Hope you enjoyed the projects!  If you would like to sign up for this little piece of fun in your mailbox each month, just go here for more details.  You can still get in on the Sale-a-bration price for the 3 month prepaid subscription if you act fast!  (Ends March 31st).  Check that information out right here.


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!