Monday, March 16, 2015

Pennant Mr. and Mrs.

 
Lately I have been building my card inventory back up and trying to have a larger variety of cards for each occasion.  This is one of the wedding cards I put together and it could probably be used for an anniversary as well.

 
I started with a Whisper White Party Pennants die cut and used my markers to ink up the stamp.

 
I always love the wrapped twine around things to add just a little extra when a card looks like it needs something so I put a little gold baker's twine on this one.
 
Supplies:
For the New Two
Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Primrose Petals ink and markers
Whisper White, Lost Lagoon card stock
gold baker's twine
Party Pennants Bigz die
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!