Friday, April 24, 2015

Butterfly Thanks

 
Do you remember all those samples I made with last month's Paper Pumpkin and shared with you?  Well, this card uses the last piece of the kit (the black polka dotted background)!  

 
I just love the Butterfly thinlits and am so glad they are back in stock!  Stampin' Up! is also offering 15% off these thinlits OR you could purchase any of the bundles with these Butterfly thinlits at 15% off and get one of these FREE Sale-a-bration items as well! 
  • Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
  • Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
  • Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
  •  
    Doesn't this company just ROCK?!

     
    Supplies:
    March Paper Pumpkin
    Hip Notes
    Coastal Cabana ink
    Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight card stock
    Butterfly thinlits
    basic rhinestones
    note tag punch
    post signature

    No comments:

    Blog Archive

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!