Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Prayer Rocks

 
Each year as the Sunday School classes come to a close, the teachers give the students a little something.  I have helped make some items to add to the gifts the last few years and this year my portion is a Prayer Rock card.  There will also be little rocks given with them, but I didn't have one to add to the picture.  

 
I found the prayer online and added some stamped images from Mother's Love before attaching it to some Bermuda Bay card stock.

 
I thought it was a great thing for the kids to receive.
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!